Followers

Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Hello butterflies!

Hello there and I hope you are enjoying a beautiful spring day like the one we have in Northern Ireland today! I've had a morning trip to the dentist (I get less fearful each time I go!), a nice lunch in one of my favourite restaurants and now I'm popping in to share this card I made. I used one of the butterfly stamps from Papillon Potpourri along with the matching punch and the sentiment from a Sale-a-bration set called Simply Wonderful.



I'm entering it into two challenges:


Thanks for your visit today!

8 comments:

  1. WOW! This is so beautiful! I adore the placement of the butterflies on the kraft squares. Such a wonderful, pretty card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butterflies - and six of them. They are my favourite embellishment, needless to say, I love this.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Love the different colored butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so sweet & pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely this is! The scallop border shape of your card is so unique and the butterflies are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love your butterflies and how you've made each its own little framed masterpiece... thank you for sharing this beauty with CTS...
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card, Karen, love the butterflies! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card...love your sweet butterflies! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ, hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!