Followers

Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Dynamic #70 & CAS(E) This Sketch #45

Hello folks!  I feel as though I haven't blogged for ages, although it's only just over a week since my last post.  I have been very busy recently making wedding invitations for a friend in work and they are coming together very nicely...but it's all hush, hush for now!
 
For the first time since I have blogged, I have to have a bit of a grumble...tell me, does this annoy you, or are you not bothered?  How many times have you taken the time to visit someone's blog and even more, have left them an encouraging comment, and they don't return the favour?  I have to say that most people do be kind and comment back but some don't ever.  I have a few followers who will post on their blogs that they are extra busy and will get to us eventually and they always do but there are some who never bother.  I think when people take the time to comment on other people's work it would be fair enough to expect a word or two back.  Maybe this is just me, what do you think?
 
Anyway, rant over and back to the card!
I took half an hour this afternoon to make a card for two challenges as the title suggests:
Dynamic Duos #70 (Pistacchio Pudding & So Saffron)
CAS(E) This Sketch #45 (see below...fab sketch!)
 
I don't know the name of the SU stamp set.
 
 
 

Thanks for visiting today.


8 comments:

  1. Wow, this card is SO pretty! Love the scallops peeking out around the edges, the patterned paper...and the stamped images. It all just fits beautifully together!
    I'm so glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so soft and serene and the solo bird image fits so perfectly with the sentiment! Thanks for joining the Dynamic Duos Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Karen as always and yes I agree with your rant,... LOL ... it's nice to be nice and sometimes a kind word can really make someones day :) just think of it like this Karen, we do it unto the Lord :) :) I know you are a great encouragement to us all. when I was able to go out shopping I always would check behind me to hold a door open for somebody, half the times they just blanked me and didn't say thank you, so I remember telling my mum in law about this as I was really bothered at people being rude, so my mum in law gave me lovely advice, she said to me "do it unto the Lord" :) I hope I have encouraged you today Karen, huge hugs Marlou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is gorgeous! I love it!
    Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwww K, well done on winning the challenge, deffo deserved, beautiful card as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Karen. the colors are gorgeous and I love that it is a square card! BTW, thank you for your sweet comments on my card. They are appreciated, as much as you appreciate receiving them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the win at Dynamic Duos, Karen! This is a lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!