Followers

Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Same colours, same sketch...

...But probably this card will be classed as 'cleaner' than the other one!

This is my second post of today...scroll down to see the first.

This time I stamped the hexagon shapes onto Crumb Cake card stock using my Chocolate Chip ink pad, cut out a little butterfly from the embossing folder in Summer Starfruit CS then added the sentiment from one of my favourite stamp sets Lots of Thanks. I just hand cut the little banner shape and mounted it and the hexagons using Stampin' Dimensionals.

 

 

 

8 comments:

  1. This is fabulous karen. I love the hexagens and the gorgeous papers and colours.
    Hugs Sharon. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ireally like the hexagons stamped onto Crumb Cake, cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two stunning cards Karen and both perfect for our challenge this week at CC&S - thanks so much for joining in - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tone on tone patterned hexagons are awesome!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this card (I'm a sucker for white space, lol)! Great job using the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This color palette is so cool and elegant! Love those patterned hexagons!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS(E) This Sketch - we're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have to say that this one is my favourite.Love those colours from our colour challenge at CC&S on the white background and, for me, the yellow really 'pops' on this card. Thanks for playing along this week

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another absolute corker Karen!! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!