Followers

Wednesday, 11 July 2012

So what do you think...?

Good afternnon!  And a special welcome to my new follower, Kim!
Today's card is for a brand new Tuesday Clean and Simple challenge called CASology.  Every week there will be a cue card with one word on it and we have to make a card with whatever comes to mind regarding that word!  Just keep it clean and simple.  I am also entering it into A Passion for Papertrey and this week anything goes.


This week the word is SUN

The stamps I used are:
Sentiment - Papertrey Ink
Postcard - Lili of the Valley
Sun & rainbow - Clear Dollar Stamps

Now, for the question in my post title - I took two photos of the same card and I need you to tell me which one you think shows the card best please?

This one was taken in the kitchen with the sun coming in through the window

This one was taken in my front room where the sun doesn't come in during the day

Thanks for looking and I hope you can tell me which one looks best!

8 comments:

  1. What an adorable card - I love the image you used - such a friendly, happy sun, banishing those clouds away! I think that the second (indoor) photo actually shows all the detail of the card better, without the distraction of the shadows. This despite all the advice about natural light, I know! lol! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and happy card! Both photos are great but I do prefer the indoor one - it has less shadow which lets you see the card in more detail.
    Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen I love your postcard focal point and wow that image packs a punch. So sweet. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable!! Love that little happy sun and the rounded edges on your card base!
    As for the photos...I like the soft, natural light in the first, but the second one definitely puts the spotlight on the card without shadows and a uniform background. Taking pictures of my cards can be so frustrating sometimes and it always comes down to one thing...lighting. sigh.
    Thanks so much for joining us at CASology for our very first challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, this is thinking out of the box in my humble opinion. A darling idea to send sunshine in a postcard -- who doesn't need a little ray of sunshine once in a while? I also agree with Aimes regarding both photo's. I really enjoyed seeing your card this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. super fun card!! love your interpretation of the challenge... thanks for playing along with CASology!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your sweet sun, cloud & rainbow, and this is the perfect sentiment! The second picture looks better without the shadows; Photos of my cards are the most difficult part of blogging for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet and cheery postcard on your card! I like the second photo better - the background brings out the colours in the card and draws your eye to the card. There too much happening in the background of the first photo. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!